I. Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data.
MOLDEOS ESPECIALIZADOS, S.A.DE C.V. (hereinafter “THE COMPANY” or “THE RESPONSIBLE”), with address Periférico Sur No. 6350 Bodega “E” Col. Artesanos Industrial C.P. 45610, Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico.
II. PERSONAL DATA THAT COULD BE COLLECTED.
The Personal Data that you provide us freely and voluntarily, but without limitation, may be the following:
• IDENTIFICATION DATA, such as: name, home address, place and date of birth, marital status, occupation, school, CURP, telephone number, landline or mobile, fax, email.
• LABOR DATA, such as: position, address, work, email, landline or mobile number, fax.
• BILLING DATA, such as: Business name, fiscal address, RFC.
• FINANCIAL DATA, such as: bank account information, payment policies, contact details for areas, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• BUSINESS DATA, such as: address of establishments, manufacturing plants, sales offices, requirements and needs of products, prices of products and services, contact data of sales areas.
The Responsible may collect your personal data in the following ways: when you provide them directly, when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law such as telephone directories References of other companies or individuals, public databases of any entity or public or private dependency, among others.
Social networks (such as Facebook / and Twiter, among others) constitute a platform for communication and interconnection between digital platforms of different users, are alien to THE COMPANY and, therefore, are not under their responsibility.
The information that you provide within the social networks in which the Responsible participates as a user, does not constitute or form part of the Personal Data subject to the protection of this Privacy Notice, being the responsibility of the company providing this platform and of whom he publishes it.
In the collection and processing of personal data that you provide us, we comply with all the principles established by the Law: legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
The accuracy of the information you provide is under your responsibility, so that “The Responsible” at no time will respond for the authenticity of it.
III. The Responsible will collect your Personal Data without the purpose of disclosure or commercial use, and will only use them for the following purposes:
• Collection, billing, payment and transactions: in order to make the economic charges.
• Evaluate the quality of our products and services.
• Formalize in contracts or other documents the relationship that is generated with you.
• To make known the commercial information of THE COMPANY, among which the one related to promotions, information of new products, changes in our products, internal studies on consumption habits and any other promotional or issue related to the products and / or services that are part of the commercial concept of “La Responsable”.
• Delivery of products and fulfillment of obligations derived from our business relationship with you.
• Register it in our systems as a supplier and / or client, either in its eventual or permanent modalities.
Your personal data will be kept under the strictest confidentiality and may not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above unless there is a change to this Privacy Notice and your express agreement with that change is obtained.
Once the purpose of processing your personal data is fulfilled, these will be blocked for the sole purpose of determining possible responsibilities in relation to your treatment, up to the legal or contractual limitation period of these. During this period, personal data can not be processed and once this has elapsed, it will be canceled in the corresponding database.
IV. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Responsible does not transfer or transfer personal data without the prior consent of the owner of the data. Any transfer of personal data
V. SECURITY MEASURES / LIMITS ON ACCESS.
The Responsible Party has adopted the technical, administrative and physical security measures necessary and sufficient to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or processing.
Personal data are safeguarded in databases and computer equipment that have the necessary security to prevent information leaks. Physical and logical access controls, environmental controls, anti-intrusion protection systems (IPS, Firewall), antivirus protection tools and web filtering are some of the tools used to maintain data security in the information systems of La Responsable.
The computer security tools mentioned in the previous paragraph are supported by an internal information security policy that explains to the Responsible’s employees the security considerations that must be taken into account when using a computer system and is constantly reinforced.
However, it is clear that no transmission of data over the Internet is completely secure and, therefore, the Responsible Party can not guarantee that the processing of personal data will be free of all damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, access or treatment not authorized.
Only authorized personnel who have complied with and observed the corresponding confidentiality requirements may participate in the processing of their personal data.
Therefore, we inform you of the options you have to request the limitation of the use or disclosure of your personal data, subject of this Privacy Notice:
a) In writing, sent to the person in charge of processing Personal Data (at the address indicated in point VI below): or via email addressed to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. AREA IN CHARGE OF THE MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA.
The person in charge of processing Personal Data designated by the Responsible Party is Arisbe Chavez Acosta, with address at Periférico Sur # 6350 Bodega “E” Col. Artesanos Industrial C.P. 45610, Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico.
VII. RIGHTS THAT CORRESPOND TO THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER.
As the holder of personal data. You can exercise before the Person in charge of Protection of Personal Data, the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (“ARCO” rights). Likewise, you may revoke, at any time, the consent you have given and that is necessary for the processing of your Personal Data, as well as limit the use or disclosure thereof.
The request to exercise the ARCO rights shall contain and accompany the information and documents set forth in the Law, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• The name and address of the owner or other means to communicate the response to your request.
• Documents proving your identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner
• The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights.
• Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data, as well as any other document required by the legislation in force at the time of submitting the application.
In case you do not want to receive emails with the update of the products and / or services marketed by La Responsable, as well as reminders regarding compliance with certain obligations that apply to you for your business activity, you can send your request to the email address of the Person in charge of the Treatment of Personal Data designated by the Responsible.
The Responsible Party shall not be obliged to cancel its Personal Data in the case of any of the cases established in the Law, including the following:
• That it refers to the parties to a private, social or administrative contract and that they are necessary for its development and fulfillment.
• They must be treated by legal provision.
• Legal or administrative actions linked to tax obligations, the investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions are hindered:
• Are necessary to protect the legally protected interests of the owner.
• Are necessary to carry out an action based on public interest.
The holder of the Personal Data may revoke his consent for the processing of Personal Data at any time, and must, for such purposes, send a request in writing to the Personal Data Manager, either by courier at the address or email mentioned in this Privacy Notice.
We will have a maximum period of 20 working days to inform you about the origin of the same and if it is appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen working days.
IX. MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
The Responsible Party reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, for the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision and offering of our services.
Any change to our privacy notice will be published on our website that will be updated as necessary, or by email to the email address provided by you.
Last update September 11, 2014